If you are an investor searching for a safer way to invest ask yourself three questions:
- Would you like to generate a passive and meaningful income stream in all market conditions?
- Would you like to generate this income stream consistently?
- Would you like an alternative with less risk than investments subjected to the volatility of the stock market?
If your answer to at least one of the three questions is “yes,” then this award-winning book is a must-read for you.
- This book is an important and timely research study that explores a little-known area of investing, which is that of private mortgage lending. The reason for undertaking the study was twofold; reason one is because, for the past 15 years, retirement portfolios had been devastated by stock market fluctuations, resulting from a greater prevalence of boom and bust economic cycles. It is quite possible that currently, another bust cycle might be unfolding, in spite of the Trump apparent bull market.
- The second reason is that of the adopted Federal Reserve policy of creating an artificially low-interest rate environment in an attempt to sustain the continued growth of the stock market and support of the current real estate recovery efforts.
- These two economic conditions primarily affect income investors because of the low yields being offered by the customary available fixed-income investments, such as bonds, CD’s, savings, and money market accounts (MMA). The combination of a reduced interest rate environment and increase stock market volatility has dramatically impacted the livelihood of the fixed income investor. Moreover, it has forced these investors to take greater levels of investment risk by incentivizing them to seek higher yields by investing in the stock market; in essence, the place that has created most of their financial problems.
Private Money Lending is an informative, useful and essential book for those who are looking to invest or work in the financial industry. Private Money Lending is an outstanding book that is highly informative as well as engaging because even if you are not in some form of business and investing, you will still find the book engaging thanks to the wealth of knowledge, research, and the exceptional and positive attitude courtesy of the sensational author Gustavo J. Gomez. Private Money Lending is an entertaining book, but you may be thinking “how can a book about investing be entertaining?” and I would say that it is entertaining because Gomez from start to finish keeps his readers hooked with his outlook on the topics explored in the book and the incredible, intriguing facts and passages he writes. That is why Private Money Lending is so much more than a guidebook on investing, it is instead a guidebook that will make you want to read and will charm you with Gomez’s positive outlook and fantastic techniques and that is why I already have to recommend this gem of a book!
Author Gustavo J. Gomez writes private Money Lending and throughout Private Money Lending, Gomez will share many incredible tips/tricks/techniques on how to invest wisely and boost profits. In Private Money Lending the reader will be taught about safe investments and private mortgage lending. The book is perfect for those that are looking to generate a passive income stream and to generate this type of income consistently. The reader will learn all of this and more in the incredible Private Money Lending!
Private Money Lending is a sensational book from an incredible author. Gustavo J. Gomez is clearly an educated and talented man because Private Money Lending is an in-depth book full of a wealth of information that will astound and charm readers. Although Private Money Lending does have a lot of information laced between its pages, it is in no way ever confusing and too much. Instead, Gomez perfectly combines facts with entertainment, and the result is a compelling, informative book that should not be missed!
In my review, I expressed briefly that Gomez’s text is never once confusing and this is undoubtedly true. In fact, Gomez’s writing is so easy to read and understand that even beginners will be able to read, understand and love the book because it applies to everybody with varying degrees of knowledge. The book can be read by those who have been in investing for years or those who are just starting out, Gomez has ensured that all of his readers are accommodated for, and that to me is wonderful.
Gustavo J. Gomez has managed to accomplish the almost impossible… he has managed to write a business/investing book that is not only informative and useful but also entertaining! I have to admit that I was surprised by just how enjoyable the book was; I believe this is thanks to Gustavo’s easy to read, fluent writing style and his ability to keep his readers engaged from the start with the discussion of a new topic.
Overall Private Money Lending is a fascinating, useful and informative guide that everybody in investments or starting out should read because it will provide you with the tools necessary to grow and help you create your dream business/life. As the book is genuinely brilliant and written flawlessly I, of course, have to award the book five stars! So please, have a read of Private Money Lending and be informed as well as entertained!
Thank you so much for reading book lovers! I appreciate it so much, I love discussing wonderful books with all of you so please comment below and let me know your thoughts. Do you see yourself reading this book? Do you love the genre? Please let me know your brilliant thoughts below and I will be sure to comment back. Thank you so much again for reading!
Goodbye for now book lovers,
P.S. Here is a preview of the book for all of you lovely readers to enjoy! Please have a read of the preview and if you find that you have loved what you have read then all you need to do is follow the links below!
Below I have attached some links about the author and this wonderful book so if you would like to learn more about the author and the book then please have a browse. Thank you so much again for reading book lovers, I can’t wait to read your thoughts on this book!